Kleeny is a brand of the company Woolinks development
10 rue de la Paix 75002 PARIS
Phone: 01 80 98 46 48
Email adress: email@example.com
Siret: 883 782 666 00019
TVA: FR62 883 782 666
SAS capital: 50 000 euros
Publication and Editorial Director: Jérôme Fabreguettes
This site is hosted by: WP Server
Site created and developed by: Rougevert Communication – 211 avenue Théodore Braun 69400 Villefranche-sur-Saône
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, transmission, denaturation, total or partial of the site or its contents, by any process whatsoever and, on any medium whatsoever is prohibited. Any unauthorised use of the site or its contents, of the information disclosed therein would be the responsibility of the user and would constitute an infringement sanctioned by articles L 335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
1. 1. Personal information provided by users to Kleeny through requests for information on the products or services offered, by forms or questionnaires made available online by users are necessary for the processing of these requests for information, forms or questionnaires. They are intended for Kleeny. They will only be communicated to third parties to meet legal and regulatory obligations. By providing their telephone number(s), fax, address or e-mail address, users agree that Kleeny will provide them with information by telephone, mail or e-mail. Otherwise, the user may use his right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition
2. The customer has the right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition which can be carried out on request at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended in 2004, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you, which you may exercise by contacting the Kleeny Sales Department.
Users of the Kleeny site are informed that, when accessing the site, information may be temporarily stored in memory or on their hard drive in order to facilitate navigation. Intellectual property.
1. The general structure, texts, animated or not images and all the elements composing this website, are protected and fall under the French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
2. Any total or partial reproduction of this site or any of its elements without Kleeny’s express prior permission is prohibited.
3. Any representation or reproduction of this site or any of its elements, by any means whatsoever, would constitute an infringement.
1. The hypertext links set up within the framework of the Web site to other resources present on the Internet network shall not be liable to Kleeny, with regard to all the content of the other direct or indirect resources.
2. Kleeny is not responsible for hyperlinks that may point to this site and prohibits any person from setting up such a link without its express and prior permission. We remind you that the content of the website may contain inaccuracies or omissions, and that this content may be modified or updated promptly. Despite all the care taken in the realization of this site and its regular updating, errors may have slipped into the information and/ or documents presented. The users of the site will therefore carry out any useful checks. The information available on this site is provided for information purposes only, and is not contractual. As such, Kleeny cannot bear any claim for damages
1. Collection of information
We collect information when you register on our site, when you log in to your account, make a purchase, enter a contest, and/or when you log out. The information collected includes your name, email address, phone number, and/or credit card.
In addition, we automatically receive and store information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of the information
Any information we collect from you may be used to :
. Customize your experience and meet your individual needs
. Provide personalized advertising content
. Improve our web site
. Improve customer service and your support needs
. Contact you by email
. Administer a contest, promotion, or survey
3. Confidentiality of online commerce
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, apart from what is necessary to meet a request and/or transaction, such as shipping an order.
4. Transfer to third parties
We do not sell, exchange or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties.
This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website or conduct our business, as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-privileged information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
5. Data protection
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the security of your personal information.
We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform specific work (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates about your order, company news on an occasional basis, information about related products, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Viewing and deleting my data
Cette page est actuellement désactivée.